- Please make sure that our front gate is firmly closed behind you. This is so important. Please be very conscious of this.
- Secondly please do not put the brick in front of the gate and leave the front gate wide open when fetching. This happened on Friday!
- We are presently sorting out the passage gate with a magnetic lock and hope this will solve our security problem.
Slipper Day: Thank you for your support we raised R1560 from sale of the stickers. Little Red Hen donated an additional R440 so we paid R2000 over to The Reach For A Dream Foundation.
Please support the CHOC Foundation – refer to the email sent out on Friday in this regard.
Grandparent’s Day: ALL REPLY SLIPS TO BE HANDED IN BY FRIDAY 21 AUGUST – NO LATE REPLIES WILL BE ACCOMMODATED.
- We still need more LARGE coffee, milo or formula tins.
- If anyone has a spare pack of orange recycling bags please could you drop it off in the office.
- If you have not already done so please let Teresa know if your child / children will be returning to Little Red Hen in 2016.
- 24th September (Thursday) is a Public Holiday – School and Aftercare is closed
- 25th September (Friday) is a School Holiday – School and Aftercare is closed
- Our website is still undergoing a facelift so you will not be able to access it at the moment
Fay & Merle