Date: Thursday 10th September
Time: 9-11am. You may be seated by 8.30am.
Theme: The Wild West
Dress: Saddle your horse and don your Stetson, fasten your corset and dress Wild West!
Cost: R80 per head
Lucky Draw Prizes: Moms please start bringing in gifts, one for a granny and one for a grandfather. Wine, chocolates, bath products, jewellery etc.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Only Grandparents are invited. A maximum of 4 people per family. We have limited space so please be considerate in this regard.
- This event is not a fundraiser for us. Due to rising cost we have had to increase out cost to R80 per head.
- We need a waitress for each table, approximately 21 tables plus ‘runners’ so tick the block if you can help us (leave it BLANK if you are unable to help). Please wear denims and a top of any colour. Any accessories are acceptable. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes. We will supply you with a white apron. Please bring a tray.
- Please fill in the reply slip and return it to Teresa WITH YOUR MONEY BY 21 AUGUST. Late replies will unfortunately not be accommodated. Please ensure that you fill in Grandparent’s names on the reply slip.
- We still need more LARGE coffee, Milo or formula tins.
- If you have not already done so please let Teresa know if your child / children will be returning to Little Red Hen in 2016.
- 24th September (Thursday) is a Public Holiday – School and Aftercare is closed
- 25th September (Friday) is a School Holiday – School and Aftercare is closed
- Our website is currently undergoing a facelift so you will not be able to access it at the moment
Fay & Merle