We are nearing the end of a very busy term. Our Grandparent’s Day went off well and we thank all our grandparents for the emails of thanks and compliments that we received. We received two hot stone/rock vouchers as gifts and we do not know who to thank for them. Please let us know.
Please do not forget that next week is a short week as school and aftercare will be closed on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th September.
Parent Interviews: The teachers will be holding parent interviews from Monday 21st September through to Thursday 1st October. Please check the list on the classroom doors and secure a timeslot. Interviews missed will not be rescheduled!
Break-up Day is Friday 2nd October, school closes at 12pm and Aftercare will operate as usual till 5pm. Holiday aftercare will run throughout the school holidays as usual. Please put your child’s name down on the list on the office door. Please let us know if your child usually comes to aftercare till 5pm and will not be attending during the school holidays.
The 4th Term commences on Monday 12th October.
- Kloof Clinic: You will be receiving a consent form for the administration of Vitamin A drops and deworming drops by clinic sisters. Please Note: No Injections and if you do not return a consent form we will take it that you do not want this service. In all probability this will take place next week Wednesday, 23rd September. We need a clinic card + consent form by the latest Tuesday next week.
(PS: At time of writing this email newsletter, we are still waiting for the forms from the Health Department, so will send them ASAP)
- You will have received a pamphlet for ‘Just Labels’. Please make use of this opportunity to order labels for your child’s clothing and shoes.
- Our sincere thanks to our two fathers, Ian Goor and Gavin Allison from Coating Worx for their offer to paint our outdoor equipment. We are very grateful to them!
- We wish you a safe and happy little holiday with your children and we will see you again soon.
- TOP SCHOOL PARENTS (Shereen, Catherine, Justine, Jose and Rose’s Classes) PLEASE COULD YOU LET YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER KNOW IF YOUR LITTLE ONE WILL NOT BE ATTENDING OUR CONCERT ON SATURDAY 14 NOVEMBER AS WE ARE PRESENTLY MAKING COSTUMES
Fay, Merle, Teresa and all our dedicated staff