Welcome back to school. We once again have a very busy term ahead of us. Our Theme is “When I Grow Up I Want To Be……”. We are getting some very interesting feedback from the children. Please tell the children what job you are involved in. Most of them say “Daddy plays on his computer and Mommy does nothing!” If you are a doctor, pilot, nurse, dentist, radiographer etc. and you are prepared to come in and talk to our children, please let us know. Please find the theme in your notebook and extend your child’s knowledge and vocabulary.
Theme Day: We will give you a date closer to the end of term. “Come dressed as the person you want to be”. The children will do interesting activities and will visit our restaurant for lunch. Such fun!!
New Area: We are sure that you have noticed that we have had decomposed granite put down and this will serve as a lovely area for sensopathic play and movement rings ie weaving through cones, ball games etc. We now have a smaller area of grass which we will ‘endeavour‘ to keep green so that your children can have lawn underfoot.
Our Website: Our Grandparent’s Day photo’s are now up on our website. Please visit the gallery. You may order photos from Sarah-Jane her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Fay has the group photo of all the waitresses and waiters. Please collect them from her.
Our Top School Concert:
Date: 14 November (Saturday)
Venue: Winston Park Primary School Hall
Time: Children need to be dropped off at the Winston Park Primary School Aftercare Centre at 9am. The show will start at 10am and will end around 11am.
Tickets will go on sale on 2 November @ R35 per adult and R20 per child. Please note it is numbered seating.
PLEASE COULD YOU LET YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER KNOW IF YOUR LITTLE ONE WILL NOT BE ATTENDING OUR CONCERT ON SATURDAY 14 NOVEMBER AS WE ARE PRESENTLY MAKING COSTUMES
Our Scratch Patch Concert:
Date: 26th November (Thursday)
Venue: Little Red Hen Pre-Primary School
Time: Children need to be dropped off at School at normal time and the show will start at 8.30am. The show will be approximately 40 minutes and thereafter tea & coffee will be served. We will be asking the moms to supply eats.
· 27th October – Check First Charlie Show for Top School R25 per child.
· 16-18th November – Eye Screening. Cost and consent forms to follow.
· 23rd November – Educate and Fascinate Christmas Show for the whole school R25 per child.
· 3rd December – Grade R Graduation
· 4th December – Puppet World Christmas Show for the whole school R25 per child.
· 9th December (Wednesday) – Break-Up Day.
· Holiday Care will run to the 11th December (Friday).
· Scratch Patch need:
. Small and medium sized purity bottles
. 500ml Buddy Coke, Fanta etc plastic bottles
Stationery /Toiletry Fee:
· Plum/Sage/ Blueberry/Groups (4-5yrs & 5-6yrs) R800
· Strawberry/Lemon Groups (3-4yrs) R800
· Lilac/Peppermint/Sapphire Groups (18mths – 3yrs) R680
Plum/Sage/Lemon/Strawberry/Blueberry Annual Fees: R26 360
· Term Fee R6590
· Over 11 months (16th Jan – 5th Nov) R2396
· Over 10 months (5th Feb – 5th Nov) R2636
Lilac/Peppermint/Sapphire Annual Fees: R24 900
· Term Fee R6225
· Over 11 months (16th Jan – 5th Nov) R2264
· Over 10 months (5th Feb – 5th Nov) R2490
IF ANNUAL FEES ARE SETTLED BY 1 DECEMBER 2015 YOU WILL PAY THIS YEAR’S FEES KEEPING IN MIND THE GROUP YOUR CHILD WILL BE MOVING INTO
IF ANNUAL FEES ARE SETTLED BY 31 JANUARY 2016 A R1000 DISCOUNT WILL APPLY
2016 Stationery Fees: Please pay this by 25th November 2015.
Fay and Merle